We use a secure website called Systmonline which provides:
- Appointment booking
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of address / telephone number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
To access this service you will need to register for an account prior to your first log in:
The Systmonline app is available for Apple and Android devices. It can be downloaded free of charge from the relevant app store.
The app allows patients to manage any aspect of their healthcare all from one place.
Note: In order to use this app, you must have already registered for Systmonline (see below).
- Visit the Systmonline website
- Click on 'Request Access to Online Services at Shirland Road Medical Centre' and complete the online form.
- Once this form has been submitted you will have to provide proof of identity (photo-ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available) at reception before access to online services can be granted.
You can only apply in person and once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.